On Demand content can be added to favorites from search results or the media pages. Options exist to add new favorites directly to folders, or create a new folder at the time you save a new favorite. The My Content section contains an Add Folder button inside of it that allows you to create folders as you need them. Options to move content into one of these folders and view all content in a particular folder exists as well.
What Can Be Added To Favorites:
All of the core On Demand content can be added to favorites. You can view a complete list of all types and sub-types inside the Advanced Search section.
- Video (Full Titles and Segments)
- Custom Content
- Web Channels
What Cannot Be Added To Favorites:
- Custom Segments (Saved in their own section within My Films)
Content can be added to favorites using the Add To page tool. This page tool can be found on all search results and media viewing pages, when the content type is supported. Click on the Add To link to view the Add to Favorites interface.
New folders can be created on-the-fly by entering text in the second box and clicking the New Folder button. This will save the favorite into the new folder automatically.
The My Content section contains the following features and functionality for favorite video:
- Add Folder - Use this button to create new folders that will be accessible in any section.
- Filter by type - Use the content filter to select specific My Content section types like Video to quickly filter down the list to just your favorite videos.
- Delete - Clicking on Delete will allow you to delete a favorite. You will be prompted to confirm that you really want to perform this action.
- Move - Select a new folder or different folder to move your video into.
- Share - Share your custom segment with a colleague using the email feature, or post to a select number of social media networks if enabled.
- Embed/Link - Copy a direct URL or an embed code in several different sizes to embed your custom segment.